Key Statutory Documents
This page contains links to all of the basic documents about our school which Akiva is required by law to publish on its website.
Please click here for new Pupil Privacy Notice
Please click here for new Workforce Privacy Notice
Please click here for new Governors Privacy Notice
Please click here for Volunteers Privacy Notice
Pupil premium allocation
- A statement of how these funds were spent in 2018/19 and spending for 2019/20, and the impact they have on the educational attainment of pupils at the school in respect of whom grant fuinding was allocated.
PE and Sport premium funding
- For curriculum information, click here.
- Details of Akiva’s admission arrangements, including its selection and oversubscription criteria, published admission number and the school’s process for applications through the local authority
Special Educational Needs
Please click here for the SEND Information Report
Read Akiva's SEND Policy
The Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) for Akiva is Ruth Vered.
- Ofsted Inspecton Letter for Akiva School 2018, Ofsted Inspection Report 2013
- Pikuach report for Akiva School
- DfE School Performance Tables for Akiva School
- Note: the School Performance Tables include details of Akiva's latest Key Stage 2 attainment and progress measures
- EYFS to KS2 Results Summary
- Whole School Key Stage Summary 2019