- Introduction to Akiva
- Headteacher's welcome
- Quotes from Akiva Parents
- Quotes from Akiva Children
- Who's Who
- Teaching Staff
- Support Staff
- School Council
- Governing Body
- School Ethos
- Inspection reports
- Quotes from Ofsted about Akiva
- Quotes from Pikuach about Akiva
- Statutory Information
- School Policies
- Staff Vacancies
Quotes from Akiva Parents
'An incredible school which provides the highest quality of education to the children it nurtures.'
'We feel blessed to be part of the Akiva community.'
- 'The first time we visited Akiva, we knew it was special and without doubt our number one choice. The quality of teaching, support and facilities, together with its amazing atmosphere makes Akiva a fantastic school'.
Source: 2019 Akiva Parent's survey
‘Akiva has provided my child with a caring, safe environment in which to grow and develop her Jewish life. She enthusiastically talks about what she has learnt in Jewish Studies and surprises us with her knowledge of Hebrew. We are proud to be part of the Akiva family.’
‘We value the way that Akiva naturally blends Jewish learning and a passion for Judaism across subjects. This way Judaism is not seen as a standalone ‘subject’ to be liked or disliked. Instead it is part of school life, the same way as it is part of our everyday lives. In addition, the positive ethos means that our children leave Akiva proud to be Jewish.’
Source: Pikuach Inspection Parent's survey June 2018
- 96% would recommend Akiva to another parent.
National average for maintained schools and academies = 86%
London average for maintained schools and academies = 89%
Source: Ofsted Parent View as at January 2019